In this position, you will provide overall support for a Vice-President and two Senior Directors in the Global Oral Care and the North American Personal Health Care Global Product Stewardship organizations. The successful candidate will provide overall office management leadership which includes, but is not limited to, complex meeting calendaring and preparation, arrangement of new hire and non-employee arrival and departure system requirements, budget management and forecasting, purchase order creation, invoice management and initiating and processing Consulting & Service Agreements. Responsibilities on simple calendaring, travel booking and expense reporting will be very limited. This role requires a high level of independence, initiative and ownership. The individual must be professional and regularly execute with a high level of discipline. The successful candidate can expect to grow in all aspects of the position and take on new responsibilities as the need or desire arises. There will be additional opportunities for digital support on company systems and processing of Legal Documents to support expansion of our global Health Care business!
· Demonstrate skills of flexibility and agility to flow to the work and manage multiple requests and changing priorities that occur frequently and demonstrate versatility, diligence and ability to take and escalate risks as needed to meet objectives efficiently and on time.
· Track department budget forecasting and actuals, and identify outages to manager. Develop expertise in corporate systems and policies for Purchase Order creation and payment requests, and must be able to work with external vendors and employees on procurement needs.
· Anticipate needs, issues and outages in advance demonstrating a proactive approach to meet priority demands by acting quickly and appropriately. Be self-directed and motivated to drive necessary interactions, taking initiative and owning follow-through is critical. Proactively alert management to urgent issues and decisions, providing the necessary follow up and actions required. Must be focused, highly-dedicated and self-motivated to handle many tasks proactively, independently and efficiently.
· Capable of representing organization by interacting effectively across global sites, functions, levels, outside organizations and vendors on a daily basis to deliver results quickly and accurately.
· Demonstrate mastery skills covering Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, WebEx, OneNote, Teams, Sharepoint and other company systems. Planning and execution of personnel anniversaries/special recognitions, ownership of set-up process for new hires, transfers, and interns. Will also be required to perform quarterly Secure Workspace Assessments for Corporate Security tracking purposes. Must possess strong prioritization skills and have a broad knowledge of policies and procedures to perform these tasks.
What we offer:
Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities.
Continuous mentorship – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
Work and be part of a dynamic and encouraging environment - working over a diverse array of interesting problems.
Promote agility and work/life balance for employees, we value every individual and support initiatives.
Experience true support for work/life effectiveness and your long-term well-being.
Get a competitive salary and benefits' package.
We produce globally recognized brands, and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter,
Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States Job Type: Full-time Job categories: Research & Development Req No: RND00004783