Plastic Omnium AUTO INERGY, is the leading tier-one supplier of plastic fuel systems and emission reduction related fluids systems to car manufacturers. Headquartered in Levallois-Perret, France, it employs more than 7,000 people worldwide and operates 30 manufacturing facilities in 19 countries.
Poste et missions:
The Financial Controler assists the Regional Finance team in the reporting activities (Actuals, Forecast, Budget, 5-year Business Plan) for the four countries of the Region: USA, Mexico, Argentina and Brazil.
- Assists the team in the creation of all the needed relevant templates for the Regional reporting
- Participates in the creation of the Financial Regional Dashboard interfaced with SAP, HFM and Opium
- Provides the monthly discrepancies in the intercompany report and collects comments from the countries
- Consolidates the Aged Debtors figures and explanations
- Generally when requested;
- Reviews countries reporting statements
- Detects major variances vs. budget and forecast
- Follows-up with countries, and builds bridges to explain variances
- Produces and coordinates the specific reports requested by the Regional Controlling Manager.
- Assists the team in building the requested presentations for the Management;
- Business Plan
- Adhoc: Any other specific presentations
- Ecole de Commerce or Master
- Prior internships in the manufacturing industry and/or in the reporting function would be a plus
- Excellent coordination skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Prior exposure to SAP and HFM would be a plus
- Excellent proficiency in MS Office Excel
Avant de postuler, veillez à vérifier les conditions d’éligibilité pour cette destination http://www.civiweb.com/FR/le-volontariat-international/conditions-du-VIE.aspx
Le visa requis dans le cadre d’une mission VIE est en effet soumis à des conditions de formation et/ou d’expérience