*Before applying, please ensure you are eligible to a VIE contract https://www.civiweb.com/EN/le-volontariat-international/VI_CONDITIONS.aspx*
Based in Pierre Fabre Germany's headquarters in Freiburg-im-Breisgau, you will support the local Purchaser in guaranteeing a professional purchasing process and in setting up new processes as well as contributing to their enhancement. As such, your missions will include:
- Improving and streamlining the overall procurement processes;
- Working with HQ toolboxes for purchasing, establishing standard purchasing processes;
- Regulary contact to Corporate Purchasing;
- Tracking of the approved budget and related projects;
- Selecting and reducing number of suppliers to realize economies of scale;
- Ordering monitoring by the ERP system (iScala and MS Dynamics);
- Negotiating and renegotiating prices and contracts with external suppliers, including cancellation of long-standing contracts; reviewing payment conditions;
- Controlling invoices based on standard security checks; better tracking of monthly accruals for outstanding orders/invoices (currently a manual process);
- Responsibility for own procurement projects;
You will be working in close collaboration with the Purchaser and Chief Financial Officer, as well as, mainly, with external service providers. Your geographical scope will include essentially the German market.
This VIE position is necessary to keep and improve the processes and turnover and to support the development of the new Procurement department. Based on a professional Procurement department for both entities (Pierre Fabre Dermo-Kosmetik and Pierre Fabre Pharma-Industrie), we can realize economies of scale in purchasing e. g. marketing materials at the same supplier instead of a lot of different suppliers. As such, the objective you will need to follow is reducing the amount of suppliers for both entities and renegotiating major supplier contracts.