ROYAUME-UNI(Cardiff - Pays de Galles)
du01 janvier 2020au01 janvier 2022(pour24mois)
ETABLISSEMENT :OPEL BANK
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :1634€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
Opel Vauxhall Finance’s vision is to meet the mobility needs of our customers through financial services solutions for the Opel and Vauxhall brands.
Our Strategic Priorities focus on the development of our people, performance delivery, penetration, efficiency, customer loyalty and protection - maintaining strong risk management and compliance practices.
We promote a collaborative culture of people who actively contribute with integrity. We are agile, open minded and adaptive to deliver at pace, with customers at the heart of all we do.
Poste et missions:
The pricing team in Cardiff is responsible to produce the full set of central Sales and Marketing reporting. The team is quite small (3 analysts) and for 2020 there is an ambitious plan to introduce more reports to supports the local branches. Those reports will require additional resources to be designed, built and rolled out.
The analyst will also support the Pricing manager in identifying trends and opportunities to improve the company profitability and liaise with the relevant stakeholders.
Mission of the Pricing and Reporting analyst:
• Data analysis & Central Sales and Marketing Reporting support to enhance better decision making process
• Customer profiling and retention rate analysis
• Support to analyse results and to identify patterns and trends
• Project management on new reporting activities
What we’re looking for from you:
• Fluency in English
• An inquiring analytical mind-set with a genuine interest in Financial Service and to analyse, model and interpret data
• Strong inter-personal skills with the ability to integrate successfully into a team and work independently
• A desire and willingness to learn with a 'can do' approach and a commitment to supporting others
• A quick and efficient work style with an eye for detail and high standards of delivery
• Good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise tasks and meet tight deadlines
• Adaptable, positive and proactive in order to provide a great service
• Self-motivation, resilience and enthusiasm
• Competent use of the Microsoft Office package (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Coding experience beneficial (SAS, SQL, Python, R)
• Microsoft Excel, desirable VBA
• Critical Thinking and Good presentation skills
• Financial or Banking background
If you would like to apply for this assignment, please click on below link:
When you are on our page ‘Career Opportunities’ please type ‘VIE’ in the ‘key search’ followed by clicking on ‘Look for jobs’. After this you will be able to select the role of your choice.
Please submit your CV in English - Thank you