Apr 22, 2019
Location: Nicosia, CY
Analyst - Collection & Work Preparation - 30321
Operations - Cyprus Nicosia, Nicosia
circa EUR 1,200 monthly
Within Nielsen, the Input Operations Team provides data, studies and solutions for our Retail Measurement department. The services help Nielsen's clients efficiently gain insights from data sources acquired from retailers.
We are looking for experienced professionals who will be working on various processes within our in-house system. They will ensure inputs are correctly & timely set up to provide the Input Operations teams all the required information, instructions, training and system settings to perform their work.
The successful candidates will:
· Create and maintain master files, loaded and maintained by various users during production.
· Deliver instructions and training to new or current employees.
· Create and maintain work orders with client requirements, according to certain specifications.
· Support testing and validation activities to confirm requirements are successfully met.
· Ensure standardization of instructions given to data collection employees so as to achieve optimization of work quality and cycle time.
Key requirements to apply:
· University degree or equivalent (preferably in Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, Business Logistics or Marketing)
· 1+ years' experience preferably in the field of market research, will be considered an advantage
· Excellent knowledge of English language – both verbal and written
· Computer Literate and technology savvy - knowledge of basic programming will be considered an advantage.
· Good written and verbal communication skills, high level of adaptability
· Strong organizational skills with a high sense of urgency and prioritization
· Good understanding of working across countries and teams virtually.
· Analytical ability and critical thinking
· Knowledge of any other language (French, Russian, Polish, Hungarian, Czech, Arabic, Turkish, Urdu) will be considered a strong advantage.
· Dynamic and international business environment
· Challenging role with lots of interaction and diversity across countries
· Great opportunities for career development, both locally and internationally
Nielsen N.V. (NYSE: NLSN) is a global performance management company that provides a comprehensive understanding of what consumers Watch and Buy. Nielsen's Watch segment provides media and advertising clients with Total Audience measurement services across all devices where content — video, audio, and text — is consumed. The Buy segment offers consumer packaged goods manufacturers and retailers the industry's only global view of retail performance measurement.
By integrating information from its Watch and Buy segments and other data sources, Nielsen provides its clients with both world-class measurement as well as analytics that help improve performance. Nielsen, an S&P 500 company, has operations in over 100 countries that cover more than 90 percent of the world's population. For more information, visit www.nielsen.com