Michael Kors is always interested in hearing from talented, globally-minded individuals with a passion for fashion.
If you enjoy working in a creative, fast-paced environment, then we would love to hear from you!
• Keep selling floor and merchandise neat, organized and stocked
• Maintain all inventory in the stockroom
• Keep stockroom neat, organized and safe
• Complete daily tasks in all areas of stock, shipping, receiving protocol/policies and all shipping/ receiving related paperwork.
• Ensure all merchandise damages are processed and completed monthly in an accurate and timely manner.
• Participate in inventories
• Comply with all Point-of-Sale policies and procedures
• Properly execute all relevant register functions
• Communicate all store supply needs to management
• Adhere to work schedule, inclusive of time and attendance
• Participate in all relevant training and development seminars, programs and meetings as directed by store management
• Provide the highest level of customer service
• Build and maintain repeat clientele
• Resolve all client problems and complaints quickly and effectively, ensuring client satisfaction
• Ensure the selling floor is neat, organized, stocked and reflects the correct visual image at all times
• Assist in the implementation and maintenance of all merchandising/ visual directives
• Ensure deliveries are properly processed in a timely manner
• Identify product concerns in a timely manner
• Communicate inventory needs to support the business goal
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/D/F/V