Description de l'offre
Marriott Hotels , Marriott International's flagship brand with more than 500 global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel.
The York Marriott Hotel is situated in grounds overlooking the racecourse, with a busy bus route passing right by our door, and connections in and out of both York and Leeds we are very easy to reach.
We offer our associates a competitive benefits package:
Above National Minimum and National Living wage
Discounted Rooms rates for you and your friends and family in over 6000 hotels across the globe
Discounted Food & Beverage in Marriott Hotels (including £5 breakfast)
Global Careers Opportunities
FREE Meals on Duty, Tea & Coffee Car Parking, Uniform, Gym Membership
50% off Paddy & Scotts Coffee
Discounted Cinema Tickets, Shopping vouchers, Days out and Holiday discounts
FREE passes into some of York's biggest attractions.
Apprenticeship programmes up to and including level 5 in Operational Management
If you are willing to be dedicated in your role with a positive attitude, you can go far with Marriott.
Apply now and start your journey with Marriott , it could be ‘Where you Belong'
Could you play a vital role in creating a memorable stay for our Guests by ensuring they receive the warmest of welcomes and are well looked after from the moment they arrive right through to check out?
Do you pride yourself on your ability to deliver the best customer service?
We are looking for a Casual Concierge Associate who is enthusiastic, welcoming and is dedicated to making our Guests' stay Brilliant.
Hours of Work:
This is a Casual contract.
Rate of Pay is £8.28 to £8.78 per hour.
Job Tasks include:
· To be a presence and point of contact for not only the guests travelling and staying within Marriott, but also for staff within the Hotel and the Front Office team
· Greeting guests at the door and assisting with luggage.
· Booking taxis, making restaurant suggestions and reservations, providing advice and directions.
· Making beds, delivering extra amenities to rooms and assisting with maintenance issues during the late shift when Housekeeping and Maintenance have left for the day.
· Standing and walking for an extended period of time. Reaching overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping. Moving, lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, and placing objects weighing less than or equal to 25 pounds without assistance.
We are ideally looking for someone with:
· Excellent Customer Service Skills & local area knowledge.
· The ability to deal with difficult situations in a calm and professional manner at all times.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws