Description de l'offre
Marriott International portfolio of brands includes both JW Marriott and Marriott Hotels.
Marriott Hotels , Marriott International's flagship brand with more than 500 global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel.
Swindon is a thriving town which has seen a lot of investment in recent years. It has an economy ranking amongst the top 5 UK cities for performance – but without the price tag of larger cities. Located in the heart of the breath-taking Wiltshire countryside, Swindon has become a popular destination for business and leisure visitors alike. The Swindon Marriott Hotel caters for this mix of travellers by providing modern, state of the art facilities with a personal and friendly service.
With its great transport links and ideal location near the hustle and bustle of the historic Old Town area, it's no wonder that the Swindon Marriott has become a leading hotel in the local area and an outstanding example of the Marriott Hotels brand.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for Casual Restaurant & Bar Associates to join our team!
To successfully fill this role, you will ideally possess and demonstrate the following qualifications, behaviours, skills and values:
· Previous experience working within a Food & Beverage or similar environment preferred
· Strong Communication skills (verbal, listening, writing)
· Pro-active and reliable
· Able to work alone and within a team
· Flexible to work evenings and weekends
Education or Certification
· Good level of English essential
Duties and responsibilities:
· To have full product knowledge of hotel services/facilities, all menu items and their service, in order to maximise guest satisfaction and sales opportunities with each guest contact.
· To maintain a high standard of service at all times, as laid down by standard operating procedures, brand standards and the ‘Certified New Hire' workbook.
· To maintain hygiene, safety and fire standards within the work area in adherence with ‘Safety Matters' and the hotels ‘clean as you go' policy in order to ensure the health of guests and colleagues alike.
· To ensure that all mis-en-place is completed correctly, both prior to and after each shift, in order to maximize both guest and associate satisfaction. Clean all areas of the bar to ensure that Marriott Brand Standards are maintained.
· To deal with all guests requests and concerns in accordance with ‘Spirit to Serve' and ‘Guest Response' procedures, thereby maximising guest satisfaction whilst maintaining profitability.
· To ensure that all items consumed by guests are correctly charged and that all stocks are controlled in line with audit procedures, in order to maximise revenues and guest satisfaction.
· To ensure that all monies are held in a proper manner, recorded and locked away in accordance with company standards.
· To provide flexible working hours as per operational needs and learn all aspects of Food and Beverage operations.
What's in it for me?
Giving associates opportunities to grow and succeed is part of the company's DNA. As a company we offer unrivalled career and professional development opportunities.
Apply now to Start your Journey!
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.