· Effective co-ordination of data gathering to ensure alignment with external and internal reporting requirements
· Actively collate, segment, analyse and feedback data from suppliers, DC’s and multichannel markets
· Accurate upload and maintenance of sales, packaging and all other environmental data.
· Liaising with DC’s, suppliers, IT and regional offices to generate stable and accurate information across all channels and providing solutions for exceptional business processes
· Deliver and distribute accurate, relevant and timely information based on solid research and analysis
· Identifying gaps and improving existing business processes using standardised forms and tactical reports
· Keep up-to-date with the latest requirement for the packaging industries to comply with EU directives, WEEE & Batteries regulations and prepare reports to legislative bodies and internally for Plan A.
· Administer compliance invoicing: Record and maintain electronic and hard copy invoices, issue PO’s and ensure all payments processed on time.
· Resolve administrative problems and inquiries with reporting.
· Support Compliance Manager with daily tasks and project-based work to mitigate the risk of ever rising packaging compliance costs (rising to circa £40m and above by 2023) and external reporting requirements for NGO’s and media
About the role:
· Ability to initiate and build strong relationships with own teams, across functions and channels
· Numerical, analytical and interpretive skills
· Ability to simultaneously manage, prioritise and deliver multiple projects/priorities on time
· Organisational skills
· Commercial awareness
· Exception Management