The Sample Coordinator will provide full support and management of the sample closet, including but not limited to receiving, unpacking, organizing, pulling and racking seasonal product. This role will occasionally support the packing and shipping of product and clearing out prior seasons’ product as required. The Sample Coordinator will also own the overall day-to-day maintenance of the sample closet.
The Sample Coordinator will own the tracking of product as it leaves the sample closet and the work associated with ensuring product is receipted back. This person will be expected to report on product status and availability throughout the lifecycle of a sample.
• Own, manage and track samples for the full duration of the sample’s lifecycle, beginning with receipt into the sample closet. Leverage technology and tools to support tracking
• Support cross-functional team requests by pulling and racking product and passing off per the required date. Communicate missing samples as identified
• Coordinate messengers as required to support requests outside the NY office
• Capture sample inaccuracies as indicated by Merchandising/Design in order to inform other cross-functional teams leveraging the samples
• Support miscellaneous tasks related to product pulls and shipments as required Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree
• 1 year of sample coordination experience
• Excellent organizational skills
• Strong data, reporting and technology skills; Excel expertise necessary
• Ability to prioritize with a strong sense of urgency
• Ability to adapt well and react quickly to changing priorities
• Experience in fashion/retail a plus
An equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual’s race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected category recognized by state, federal or local laws. We only hire individuals authorized for employment in the United States.