A Victoria’s Secret Brand Operations Supervisor is a values-based leader that delivers exceptional customer and associate experiences to grow top line sales. A Brand Operations Supervisor leads store performance through our core values of The Customer Rules, It Matters How We Play the Game, Inclusion Makes Us Stronger, and Passion Leads to Success.
Primary Responsibility: The Brand Operations Supervisor has a primary responsibility of driving total store results through the product life cycle. Additionally, the Brand Operations Supervisor owns coaching associates to serve the customer as their top priority.
· Sales Growth to Last Year
· Shrink Reduction
· Turnover Improvement
· Payroll Control Key Responsibilities:
To perform this job effectively a Brand Operations Supervisor must be able to perform all the responsibilities satisfactorily.
Culture and Customer:
· Supports associate retention strategies. Talent:
· Personally executes coaching model for informal coaching to associates. Brand:
· Participates in overall merchandising presentations of each brand by reviewing brand guide maps, preparing merchandise for execution and participating in floorset activity.
· Executes brand initiatives and strategies (Sales Education, Launches, Events, Brand Promotions, and Product Testing).
· Executes the short term sell thru strategies with use of visual merchandising filters. Operations:
· Leads team processing and replenishment.
· Responsible for merchandise flow standards, assessments and backroom organization.
· Executes store out of stock exercises to identify gaps in product availability.
· Executes product life cycle during open hours when assigned to sales floor.
· Works with Store Leadership Team to understand payroll management and take appropriate action.
· Executes sensoring guidelines in accordance to guidelines to reduce shrink.
· Supports in leading physical inventory.
· Completes transfers and damages.
· Owns weekly ordering and organization of cash wrap including supplies, bags, tissue and Mobile Register charging stations.
· Executes the cleaning tasks of the entire store including vent cleaning, mopping, and vacuuming.
· If applicable, responsible for offsite storage audits and maintenance of offsite storage checklist. All leadership roles at Victoria’s Secret are responsible for:
· Leading and demonstrating the company values within the store at all times.
· Leading the entire sales floor while assigned to the role of Customer Sales Lead (CSL) and ensuring the team is delivering the best buying environment for the customer.
· Gaining business insight by reviewing total store results daily, weekly and monthly and linking behaviors to actions.
· Upholding positive associate relations that lead to engagement in the brand and the team.
· Executing store opening and closing procedures and recovery.
· Reinforcing store strategies to reduce shrink and build personal capabilities in asset protection.
· Effectively managing and controlling expenses.
· Previous experience leading leaders and associate teams
· Demonstrates ability to improve customer satisfaction and drive customer loyalty
· Proven ability to effectively delegate, follow up and communicate with all levels of the organization
· Demonstrates ability to manage complex and competing priorities with time management and organizational skills
· Demonstrates ability to assess talent, coach, develop and manage performance
· Demonstrates business acumen with strong strategic and analytical skills
· Demonstrates excellent visual merchandising skills
· Ability to work nights, weekends, holidays, and during non-business hours An equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual’s race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected category recognized by state, federal or local laws. We only hire individuals authorized for employment in the United States.