· Coordinate information flow and ensure welcoming and coordination of office visitors;
· Coordinate office activities to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies, implement processes by setting standards to guide the operation of the office;
· Maintain a safe and secure working environment;
· Ensure office operations and processes are organized, correspondences are controlled, clerical functions are properly assigned and monitored
· Coordinate with IT department on office equipment;
· Oversee the maintenance of office facilities and equipment;
· Support basic accountancy, finance and purchasing procedures;
· Create and update records and databases;
· Analyze data and processes, initiate corrective actions;
· Assist in planning and arranging events;
· Contribute to team effort by accomplishing results as needed.
· Self-motivated and trustworthy with ability to anticipate the needs;
· Highly developed communication skills, pleasant demeanor;
· Ability to organize and prioritize with little supervision and good time management;
· Ability to ensure smooth running of our offices and contribute in driving sustainable growth;
· Familiarity with basic accounting principles;
· accounting software;
· Language skills – Latvian, English;
· Experience in office administration related job not less than 3 years.
Opportunities at L’Oréal:
· Entrepreneurial and creative team;
· Dynamic and ever-growing environment;
· Personalized induction and local and international trainings;
· Work with world-known brands.
· And a great place to work!