· Are you an experienced Secretary with experience in a professional services organisation?
· Do you thrive in a busy, fast-paced environment?
· Are you looking for your next challenge in the heart of Cork city?
We are currently seeking to hire a Personal Assistant who will join our Cork office on a maternity contract from January 2020 to September 2020.
The ideal candidate will be proactive, enthusiastic, and have completed a solid secretarial course.
We ideally need you to have the following:
· Personal assistant experience in a similar, professional services environment;
· Diary and travel management experience;
· A strong working knowledge of the full Microsoft Office suite;
· Fast typing skills with a high degree of accuracy - at least 60wpm and above;
· Excellent administration skills with the ability to work unsupervised on day-to-day duties and tasks.
Your work will be varied. Below will be some of your core responsibilities:
· Provide administrative support service to a Tax Partner and 8 Senior Management team members
· Providing typing and administrative support Tax Partner and Senior management team;
· Diary and workflow management for Tax Partner, arranging both internal and external client meetings;
· Financial management via SAP, including recording weekly timesheets, expense claims, producing reports, conducting billing & invoicing;
· Travel and event/conference support, including travel arrangements and preparing high quality presentations and materials;
· Liaising with clients on behalf of the partner;
· Prepare and assist with PowerPoint presentations and proposals;
· Provide administrative support to staff team members;
· Administration of client relationship management (CRM) database;
· Support staff with Risk Management and Client Acceptance procedures;
· Arrange weekly / monthly meetings for Tax Partner and Senior Management team members and sub-groups;
· Minute taking for monthly Management meetings and for local Private Enterprise Group meetings;
· Provide ad-hoc admin support to the PSG team within KPMG Cork when and if required;
· Ad-hoc duties as required.
KPMG is a leading provider of professional services in Ireland. Our firm has over 100 Partners and more than 3,000 people in offices in Dublin, Cork, Galway and Belfast.
We work with clients in many sectors of Irish business, providing a range of Audit, Tax and Advisory services.
The cornerstones of our business are quality of advice, quality of service, and quality of our people.
Hard work is rewarded at KPMG:
We offer excellent remuneration packages at all levels. At this level the package includes an extremely competitive base salary and a KPMG flexible benefits package.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Creating an inclusive culture where all our people achieve their potential is fundamental to our business. In addition, our employees have the option to avail of our flexible working policies/intelligent working arrangements. To learn more about diversity at KPMG, click here.
If you are interested in the above role, please submit a CV via the apply button. If you have any specific queries on the role, please contact Aimee Ward on email@example.com
For an interactive insight into life at KPMG, make sure to follow us on social media! You can find us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Snapchat at the following handle- @KPMGCareersIRL.
By clicking apply to this role your application will not only be considered for this position but your details will be stored on our database and may be considered for similar future positions that may arise. This means that the personal data contained in your application and provided to KPMG as part of the application process may be retained by us for up to 18 months from the date of your application and you hereby agree to that. If you do not wish your details to be stored on our recruitment database please email firstname.lastname@example.org stating this and we will ensure that such information is not stored other than for the purposes of this application.