You've got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we're committed to empowering you to become a better you.
KPMG Global Services Hungary (KGSH) is a Member Firm of KPMG International that was created in 2014 as a joint venture between multiple KPMG Member Firms and has grown to more than 500 staff based in Budapest.
At KPMG Global services (KGS) you get the chance to join a global organization spread across 153 countries. With our 207,000 professionals providing audit, tax advisory and business enablement services, you are joining an organization with endless possibilities to grow and develop.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make. Let's do this.
Overview of the opportunity:
The Talent acquisition Global services team builds high-impact teams across multiple disciplines and business lines supporting a rapid pace of growth at KGS. At KGS we support our Global client's needs and deliver in all possible languages.
We believe in creative and innovative approaches to candidate engagement while having a deep care for candidate experience, diversity and inclusion.
We are looking for a talented 360 Recruiter to partner with our Tax, Accounting and Tech teams. You will be someone who is known for thinking strategically and creatively but stay on top of tactical execution.
By leveraging your network, developing knowledge of the tax and finance industry and our clients hiring needs, you are someone who will effectively match candidates with opportunities to enhance their professional and personal success.
This role offers exciting opportunities and rewarding experiences:
- Chances to develop your career across industries, while supporting our local and global clients
- Performance Achievement and Career Mentorship - our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to do charity work.
What you will do:
- Lead full-cycle recruitment for our Tax and VAT practices in Global service centre
- Develop and provide comprehensive talent maps and pipelines, via direct sourcing and proactive networking with targeted talent
- Provide regular communication and updates to the hiring community, advising on the competitive landscape and work with the Head of Talent acquisition to create strategic recruitment plans
- Ensure quality hiring is achieved by advising Hiring Managers on recruitment processes
- Utilize LinkedIn - and other social networks - to promote the KPMG brand and attract candidates to KPMG
- Submit detailed profile write-ups and recommendations when presenting suitable candidates to
aid in selecting appropriate candidates for interviews
- Act as a brand ambassador for KPMG to ensure an excellent candidate experience
- Provide guidance to Hiring Managers in completing the recruitment cycle and ensuring proper close off and coach them to continuously improve their talent acquisition capabilities
- Participate in debriefs and presenting/negotiating employment offers on behalf of the hiring community
At times, business needs arise and employees are required and agree to work beyond their normal workday or workweek to fulfil the accountabilities required for their job. Likewise, people need extra time to devote to personal matters, and our approach to flexibility provides for this.
What you bring to the role:
Along with an enthusiastic, positive and team-oriented attitude, you will also have the following:
- 2+ years of full-cycle recruitment experience ideally in a mix of high-volume and fast-paced, RPO Solution/Agency or Corporate recruitment environments
- Fluent communicator in English and Hungarian
- An extra language besides English and Hungarian is an advantage
- Client-oriented, pro-active, service-minded and a real team player
- Be known as someone with the capability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience providing guidance to Hiring Managers and handling expectations applicably
- Demonstrated use of effective and best in class sourcing and candidate generation techniques
- Strong ability and experience in volume hiring and prioritizing work based on requirements of multiple stakeholders
- Experience recruiting in a growth or startup environment
If you are up for the challenge, please apply by uploading your English and/or Hungarian CVs.
Share this position with the following link: https://krb-sjobs.brassring.com/TGWebHost/jobdetails.aspx?partnerid=30008&siteid=5023&AReq=147218BR
KPMG is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. KPMG encourages applications from all qualified individuals and willing to accommodate applicants' disability-related needs. Should you be successful after the initial application stage, please discuss with your recruitment contact any reasonable adjustments to our recruitment process that you need.