The Sales Advisor reports to the Store Manager; he/she carries out sales and clienteling actions in order to maximize individual and store target and KPIs. The Sales Advisor is a key ambassador of the Brand.
He/She provides a distinctive and extraordinary luxury experience, passionately guiding the client across the Brand, nurturing a long-term loyal relationship.
• Contribute to the teamwork by the accomplishment of the goals set by the Store Management
• Create and develop a positive relationship with the customers, from the first contact to the farewell
• Meet and exceed CRM and retention goals
• Effectively use the Client Book to nurture the relationship with the existing and potential customers
• Create and cultivate a network of contacts to expand potential customer base
• Gather information about the market: new trends, events, competitors' activities and products
• Effectively interact and collaborate with colleagues in the store and in the company at large
• Implement stock procedures according to company standards and guidelines
• Respect Brioni standards, roles and procedures, promptly sharing possible issues and risks