ABOUT SAINT LAURENT
Founded in 1961, Yves Saint Laurent was the first couture house to introduce the concept of luxury prêt-à-porter in a 1966 collection called ‘Rive Gauche’, synonymous with youth and freedom. This shift represented a first critical step in the modernization of fashion and revolutionized the socio-cultural landscape.
In 1999, the luxury goods division of the Kering Group acquired Yves Saint Laurent and, under the creative direction of Anthony Vaccarello since April 2016, continues to position the house at the summit of the luxury universe.
Today, Saint Laurent collections include women’s and men’s ready-to-wear, shoes, handbags, small leather goods, jewelry, scarves, ties and eyewear.
This position is based in the Hong Kong Saint Laurent office, directly reporting to APAC Client Engagement Director to support various client engagement activities and provide day-to-day support to the CRM team.
· Consolidate monthly CRM reports for retail team and stores
· Assist in Event planning and prepare reports to support business initiatives
· Provide backend support for CRM digital tools such as client contact message, E-card, digital Lookbook and client reassignment etc.
· Perform regular data cleansing and maintenance of customer data to ensure the most accurate and valid database for activation and analysis
· Consolidate and distribute client gifts and marketing tools upon requests from retail team
· Support monthly business review dashboard preparation
· Participate in ad-hoc tasks and client events as assigned
· Undergraduate students in Business Administration, Marketing, Media, Fashion & Textile or other related disciplines
· Independent, highly detail-oriented with good problem-solving skills
· Able to work in a fast-paced environment and passionate in fashion
· A good team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Yves Saint Laurent (HK)