Stop just dreaming. Start dream-making with us!
Gucci is a one-of-a-kind place in which to express yourself, being who you are. A place where your unique talents are empowered. Read on to find out more!
Your role is about offering every customer a unique experience and turning their dreams into a Gucci creation. You will make a real difference for each of our clients.
· Achieves individual and team sales and customer targets, KPIs by effectively using available data/systems to better understand own performance and sales opportunities.
· Collects meaningful customer information throughout the client journey to feed into the CRM system.
· Effectively uses cross- and upselling techniques to maximize sales opportunities.
· Guides and influences the client to make the best possible decision to buy the right product.
· Creates an engaging and emotional client experience, offering best in class service being it in-store or on distance. Hosts the client in line with hospitality guidelines and welcome techniques.
· Proactively engages and establishes strong relationships with clients, making the client valued from the moment they enter the store.
· Engages with clients to uncover purchase motivations by asking good questions and listening to clients.
· Selects the right products to the client needs and benefits. Upsells and cross-sells using appropriate sales techniques.
· Develops local and international client base and seeks to recruit and develop top clients.
Product and Customer Knowledge
· Using knowledge of Gucci and our products, engages with the clients using storytelling.
· Has strong knowledge of competitors (products, campaigns, trends, services, etc) and local clients’ typology in order to come up with the best possible solutions for our clients.
· Enhances the client’s experience by providing them with useful insights into the local lifestyle trends (Theatre, arts, travel, etc)
· Combines styling knowledge with the ability to mix-and-match products to best serve the client.
· Has a sound understanding of back of house procedures and operations.
· Knows how to handle products effectively, manage transactions, payment processes and general store administration (eg invoice signing, …)
· Is aware and executes visual merchandising standards in line with guidelines.
· Understands how the store operates and how to best contribute to the overall functioning of the store.
· Experience in working in a fast-paced and high-end luxury brand (goods or services)
· Proven track record in building and maintaining strong relationships with clients.
· Strong track record of individual performance, delivering results beyond expectations.
· Passion for and sound knowledge about Gucci and luxury fashion.
· Advanced knowledge in Ready-to-Wear styling and wardrobe mastery.
· Fluent in English.
· Ability to work varied hours/days, including weekends, and holidays as needed.
Gucci is made of people who are diverse, talented and unique. You're invited to come and show us the Dream-maker that you are.
Gucci Ireland Ltd.