Description de l'offre
IN-STORE VISUAL MERCHANDISER & SALES ASSOCIATE - BOND STREET
Discretion, quality, and craftsmanship–Bottega Veneta has created a new standard of luxury since its founding in Vicenza in 1966. Steeped in the traditions of Italy’s master leather craftsmen and long celebrated for its extraordinary leather goods, Bottega Veneta has recently emerged as one of the world’s premier luxury brands. The company’s famous motto, “When your own initials are enough,” expresses a philosophy of individuality and confidence that now applies to a range of products including women’s and men’s ready-to-wear, fine jewellery, furniture, and more.
We are currently seeking an in-store Visual Merchandiser & Sales Associate to join our store on Bond Street, reporting into the Store Manager of the boutique as well as the Visual Merchandising Manager for Bottega Veneta.
To maintain exceptional standards of visual merchandising as well delivering a customer service experience in-line with our brand focus. This dynamic role will allow you to play a key part in building loyalty for both the brand & store; working creatively with our exquisite product to achieve a strong visual representation as well as interacting with customers to build long lasting client relationships.
How you will contribute
· Responsible for the in-store VM ensuring that the visual display are kept up to standard at all the time after each visual change, pictures are taken and shared with the rest of team
· Ensure that the team is trained about visual standards and guideline
· Develop and maintain excellent product knowledge, an understanding of current products, trends and collections, to help assist the visual changes.
· Maintain high standards of product presentation, and incorporate all new deliveries into the display
· When required; to be able to assist the VM Manager with activities (events, visual set up, window changes) in other location
· Main point of contact whenever there is a need to change/update the display in store
· Support the team and the business with visual strategies and a doc visual changes
· Ensure visual props are storage properly and kept in good condition.
· Develop and maintain good product knowledge and provide excellent customer service
· Maintain a strong understanding of current products, trends and collections and ensuring that customers are informed and aware
· Handle customer complaints, seeking assistance where necessary, ensuring issues are resolved to the satisfaction of the customer and the company
· Keep up to date with customer requirements and operating procedures
· Be aware of daily sales targets and performance against them. Use appropriate sales techniques to ensure they are met
· Ensure that all procedures and policies are understood - carry out work according to those standards
· Carry out additional duties when and where necessary within the defined levels of responsibility and accountability of the Sales Associate role
Who you are
· Has a good visual eye
· Experience in VM activites
· Experience in a customer service role with face-to-face customer contact
· Ability to adapt to frequent change and a high pressure environment
· Ability to initiate contact and communication
· Motivated by being a team player with a common goal
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships
· Able to work in fast paced environments
· Strong team player and considerate of colleagues
Why work with us?
Bottega Veneta's philosophy is centered on the individual and self-confidence. All employees are determined, willing to represent the product and defend it no matter what. The expression of new ideas is strongly encouraged, within the framework of the professional freedom, in order to make coherent the image of the mark. Consistency, trust, collaboration and transparency are the keys to our success. Proud of our social responsibility and to ensure the future of our brand, we are committed to the culture and traditions of our Italian heritage and work with perseverance to maintain them.
As part of the Kering Group, we are a fair, positive and creative entity. Our mission is to attract different talents, who recognize these primordial values, and who are driven by the desire to develop them within this group luxury and lifestyle, without ever compromising them. At Bottega Veneta, we are interested in the result of individual efforts. We identify, nurture and develop all kinds of talents, offering multiple resources and learning opportunities to optimize our professional growth. Dedicated to deepen creativity and innovation, we encourage the learning of know-how while helping professional development.
Bottega Veneta U.K. Co. Limited