There are 7 billion people on this planet. And by 2050, there will be 2 billion more... many moving into urban centers at an unprecedented rate. Making sure there is enough food, fiber and infrastructure for our rapidly growing world is what we’re all about at John Deere. And it’s why we’re investing in our people and our technology like never before in our 180-year history. Here the world’s brightest minds are tackling the world’s biggest challenges. With 74.000 employees worldwide, we achieve a total net sales and revenues of more than 37 billion USD.
Our Parts Marketing organization, John Deere Merchandise Product Department in Mannheim is looking for an
(Start: asap for a period of up to 6months)
· Analysis of current process tasks
· Definition of new process steps
· Alignment with internal and external employees
· Final implementation and roll out of the process
What Skills you need:
· University Degree in Agriculture, Marketing, Innovation Management or similar
· Fluent in English
· Good Microsoft office skills (PowerPoint, Outlook, Word, Excel)
· Independent and structured work style as well as analytical skills
· Basic knowledge in logistical processes is appreciated but not required
· Good communication skills
· Ability to initiate ideas and proposals
· Good team player
John Deere offers students:
· Working in an international environment
· Creative space in projects
· 35 hours per week
· 50% discount at the cafeteria
· Interns meet
· Public transport connections
With this internship you have the opportunity to get an extensive insight into the daily-work in and globally-operating organization. Due to your involvement in on-going projects, we make sure that you gain important expertise and practical project experience. At the end of your internship you receive feedback for your personal development from us.
Do you want to discover diverse facets of a globally successful producer of agricultural machinery and to get to know its organization and processes?
We look forward to your online-application with complete documents attached:
· Examination and study regulations or regulations for practical semesters that tell that you do a mandatory internship
· Information about period of time (study regulations)
· Curriculum vitae
· Current overview of grades
· Relevant certificates
We wish you good luck with your application!
Job Segment: Merchandising, Agricultural, Intern, Product Marketing, Retail, Agriculture, Marketing, Entry Level