About this role –
Looking for a customer service career that combines your brilliant people skills with your enthusiasm about guest services? This JLL account presents a unique opportunity to deliver amazing guest experiences at one of the world’s best-known leading technology companies, with a global footprint, and local presence in Boston. We’re looking for incredible individuals to create a best-in-class reception & concierge experiences for employees, business clients, community members, and interview candidates. Be at the heart of our reputation for extraordinary guest services.
You’ll be the all-around experience expert, working with teams across the organization!
Core functions include:
● Enthusiastically welcome our guests, anticipate their needs, assist with arrival, office orientation, and departure -
respond promptly with your personal spirit, however busy and whatever time of day!
● Create memorable experiences with a warm, welcoming personality.
● Take initiative to proactively address guest needs and answer questions.
● Share your personal passions and knowledge of the office services, spaces, and amenities available to guests and
help them feel welcomed and productive.
● Collaborate with team members to communicate trends in guest services and develop best practices and
streamlined processes that respond to guests’ needs.
● Enjoy multi-tasking at a fast pace while having an impeccable eye for detail to ensure accuracy and efficiency.
● Demonstrate confidence, professionalism, responsiveness, and exceptional customer service skills.
Additional responsibilities include:
● Track all visitors, including vendors, visiting employees and guests.
● Manage parking and vehicle logs and records.
● Coordinate security access cards for employees and vendors.
● Welcome event guests and assist with printing visitor badges.
● Assist with tracking employee on-boarding/off-boarding processes.
● Manage incoming and outgoing courier and other packages or mail as required.
● Support the annual management plan by accomplishing key performance indicators.
● Perform ad hoc facilities assignments as needed.
Sound like you? To apply you need to possess:
● Experience: Minimum 2 years previous customer service related experience.
● Flexibility: We look for flexibility and positive attitude in managing shifting daily priorities and high volume of guests.
● People Person: The best part of serving others is creating experiences for them that go beyond the expected.
● Excellent Communicator: Providing amazing experiences requires the ability to communicate professionally and
passionately. Fluency in English and the local language is required.
● Multi-tasker: Knows how to multi-task while ensuring consistent and elevated guest experiences and accuracy.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jl..com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.