· Responsible for project planning, tendering, supervision & execution of E&M installation projects;
· Provide technical advice and site works coordination.
· Responsible for site facilities engineering operations
· Establish Engineering & Operational procedures and roll out for site staff
· Responsible for delivery of services in accordance with sites’ Management SLA
· Ensure compliance with all governmental regulations
· The point of technical issue for FM at the site.
· Implement the energy management programs to reduce the cost on utilities
· Managing all contract vendors to carries out technical audits/ maintenance for all installation as schedule
· Develop of technical service standard
· Initiate planning of Critical Environment procedure
· Provide solutions for technical issue
· Initiate a system to measure the quality of performance on a monthly basis
· Initiate Preventive Management Program
· Responsible for Early involvement in Facilities Operation and provide advisory service during Site Inspection and Project Development
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jl..com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.