· Processing and coding of all accounts payable invoices at the property per established schedules.
· W-9’s – Obtain completed W-9 forms from all vendors.
· Ensuring accounts receivable balances are minimized at the property.
· Responsible for ensuring all document/paper work for the property is filed no less than weekly. This includes but is not limited to lease documents, legal correspondence, executed service contracts, correspondence, monthly reports, payables. All files at the property should comply with JLL Management Audit requirements.
· Prepare express mail packages.
· Track and maintain Certificates of Insurance; responsible for notifying tenants and vendors of expired COI's and COI requirements via letters or e-mail.
· Maintain spreadsheet of COI's on file that detail the insured and the policy expiration.
· Assisting the General Manager in preparation of the annual asset plan and budget.
· Participating in the property’s Team Emergency Response Plan and procedures.
· Assisting in Move-In/Move-Out processes and procedures; including issuing or retrieving keys, mailbox keys and other relevant information.
· Answering front desk telephones, ordering supplies, maintain Tenant/Vendor contact lists and greeting visitors.
· Handle any tenant issues regarding maintenance or service requests quickly, passing along urgent matters to General Manager.
· Other duties as assigned by the General Manager falling within the reasonable expectations of an administrative position.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jl..com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.