Intesa Sanpaolo is the banking group leader in Italy. Assisting more than 14,6 milion of retail customers through a network of 5360 branches, it significantly supports the development of Companies and gives an important sustain to the country's growth. The Group has a selected retail banking presence in Central and Eastern Europe, the Middle East and North Africa, with approximately 1,000 branches and 7.2 million customers in 12 countries. Intesa Sanpaolo is also present in 25 countries in support of its corporate customers’ cross-border business. It is looking for new qualify profiles who want to face demanding and challenging career path with the following requirements:
We are looking for people who have just graduated and are interested in venture capital, its ecosystem and eager to help start-ups grow in big industry changing companies.
Teamworking, problem solving and analytical skills are what we are looking for in our new colleagues.
You will be in a team, working on sourcing deal, executing them and supporting the investment team in portfolio management.
• Implement financial models and reports
• Draft documents for the investment team and committee
• Analyze markets, trends, technologies and companies
• Perform interviews and due diligences
• You will be able to work with amazing companies in an exciting industry
• You will learn how do execute an investment from sourcing to closing
• You will develop familiarity with the venture capital ecosystem
Collaboration is in Intesa Sanpaolo’s DNA. This is why our mission is to share the ideals and intentions that guide us in our work.
We evaluate our success based on how much we can invest to create an economic system in which everyone is able to express their potential
• We are looking for someone with:
• A degree in Economics, Business Administration, Finance or STEM
• Knowledge of the venture capital industry
• Familiarity with MS office
The selection process is divided into two stages. You will take an interview with the Recruiting & Assessment Center team, that evaluates your soft skills. Those who pass this first step will receive an invitation for a technical interview with the relevant Division. Each candidate will receive feedback, regardless of the result.
Everyone is an asset for our Group and that person could be you! Check out our job opportunities, apply and join our team!