Join us a Maintenance Shift Engineer
Kimpton Charlotte Square are looking for a Maintenance Assistant to Join our Hotel Maintenance Team
Benefits of Working as a Maintenance Assistant:
· up to £9 Per Hour
· 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days
· Excellent employee recognition programmes
· Discounted international room rates for yourself, family and friends
· Refer a friend bonus
· Vast range of learning and development programmes
· Opportunities for promotion and transfer across the group
· Meals whilst on duty
· Uniform provided
· Most importantly, we’ll give you the room to be yourself.
We’re looking for a Maintenance Assistant who can support our Maintenance Manager assisting with the general maintenance of the Hotel, including PPM tasks, painting, minor electrical works, as well as plumbing and joinery tasks.
Our Maintenance Assistant must be able to work autonomously, and ensure their work areas are organised, clean and tidy.
Our ideal Maintenance Assistant will have a warm, confident and friendly approach be self-motivated; enthusiastic, organised, methodical and fun.Some previous painting and decorating experience and knowledge of how to resolve general maintenance issues is desirable, however not essential.
If you feel you are the right candidate for our Maintenance Assistant Role, then please click ‘apply’ now!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.