Join us as our Conference & Events Coordinator
The Principal Manchester are looking for Conference & Events Coordinator to join our growing Sales Team
Conference & Events Coordinator’s, receive some great perks including:
· £21,000 per annum
· Full Time Perm Contract
· Work 5/7 Days
· 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days
· Excellent employee recognition programmes
· Discounted international room rates for yourself, family and friends
· Vast range of learning and development programmes
· Opportunities for promotion and transfer across the group
· Meals whilst on duty
· Most importantly, we’ll give you the room to be yourself.
As our Conference & Events Coordinator, your role will be to coordinate and maximise conference and event enquires. Our Conference & Events Coordinator role will require you to work to tight deadlines, our ideal candidate will have exceptional sales and negotiation skills.
This is a varied role and will encompass a variety of tasks including:
· Handling new incoming conference and event enquires in a timely and detailed manner
· Providing professional and informative show rounds that are tailored to the clients’ specific enquiry
· Building strong relationships with clients through regular contact by telephone, email and in person
· Producing detailed function sheets to ensure Principal Manchester can deliver an exceptional conference or event based on client specification
· Follow up with all clients to seek feedback, to ensure future business is secured.
Our ideal candidate will have previous Conference and Event Coordinator experience, within a 4/5* Hotel, and will be highly motivated and possess excellent communication, sales and negotiation skills
To be considered for the role you must be a team player, who is a highly organised individual with a meticulous eye for detail, previous experience with Delphi/Opera booking systems is highly advantageous.
If you’re looking to work for a company that can offer you flexibility and a great work life balance, IHG is the company for you!
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Conference & Events Coordinator, then please click ‘apply’ now!
We’d love to hear from you!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.