Description de l'offre
· Assists to ensure that the company minimum brand standards are followed and that optional brand standards are followed where appropriate.
· Responds to the results of the Consumer Audit and ensures that the relevant changes are implemented.
· Works closely with other Outlet Managers in a supportive and flexible manner, focusing on the overall success of the hotel and the satisfaction of hotel guests.
· Assists to ensure that Food and Beverage employees work in a supportive and flexible manner with other departments.
· Assists to monitor service and food and beverage standards in the Outlet to take corrective actions where necessary.
· Assists the Outlet Manager with creative suggestions and ideas.
· Have a thorough knowledge and understanding of all food and beverage items in the menu and the ability to recommend Food and Beverage combinations and upsell alternatives
· Ensures that the outlet is kept clean and organised, both at the front as well as the back of house.
· Liaises and organises with Housekeeping Department that the established cleaning schedules are strictly adhered to.
· Ideally with a relevant degree, apprenticeship or diploma in Hospitality or restaurant management.
· Minimum 2 years work experience as Assistant Outlet Manager or Team Leader/Captain in a hotel or large restaurant with good standards.
· Good Computer skills