At Hyatt, we care for people so they can be their best. Care comes from an authentic place of empathy and human connection. We do this by truly seeing people and getting to know them as unique individuals, to enable us to design and deliver personal experiences.
About the Role
Hyatt Sydney is Australia's largest hotel with 892 guest rooms. We are currently looking to expand our team with an Information Systems Coordinator on a Part Time basis.
Your role will be covering three days a week to assist the team to ensure uninterrupted delivery of service of all information systems by being the front line of support. You will also be assisting with installation of new computer and communication facilities. This role will require you to be able to lift up to 10kg comfortably.
Daily tasks can include:
• Providing support to staff in all areas of Hotel Application Software
• To maintain security integrity on all systems
• To maintain logs of hardware/software faults
Our Expectations & Requirements:
• Relevant experience in a similar role
• Studying towards a diploma/degree in Information Technology is highly regarded
• Strong problem solving skills
• Willing to learn and take feedback onboard
• Ability to provide professional service when responding to queries - friendly personality
• Full Australian working rights
Benefits for working with Hyatt include:
• CBD location
• Career progression with training
• Accommodation discounts worldwide (subject to Terms & Conditions)
• A work environment where no two days are the same
• Discounted city car parking
Ideal candidate profile