Description de l'offre
An excellent opportunity has become available for a driven Office Coordinator to join our Housekeeping team.
We are an international 5* hotel nestled on the picturesque gardens of Portman Square, just 100 meters north of Marble Arch and Oxford Street. Our aim is to create energizing experiences that connect our guests to who and what matters to them most.
About the role:
The Housekeeping Office Coordinator is accountable for obtaining guest information that allows employees to create and deliver personalised experiences throughout the guests’ stay. Some of the key processes include but are not limited to:
· Receive all incoming calls and respond accordingly
· Allocate room and task lists to team members
· Ensure keys are issued in line with security procedures
· Log and store all lost property after each shift; send lost property to guests in line with procedures
· Manage guest requests and enquiries immediately
· Ensure all relevant guest information is communicated to Housekeepers
· Report all necessary maintenance daily and log all jobs
· Liaise with Reception and Guest Services to ensure all information is communicated efficiently and promptly
· Ensure that communication has been clear and consistent to all shifts
· Handle emergencies if and when they occur in the department
· Carry out any other reasonable task set by the Executive Housekeeper
The ideal candidate for this role is able to work under pressure and convinces with strong communication skills.
Great attention to detail and problem solving skills are required.
Previous experience in a 5* hotel / luxury environment is desired, but not a must.
Hyatt offers a great range of benefits including:
· 12 complimentary room nights worldwide
· Friends and family discount
· 50% discount at F&B outlets at Hyatt Hotels in the UK
· Private Health Care
· Pension Scheme
· Discounted Gym and Spa Treatments
· Travel loan available
· Quality free meals on duty
· £500 team member referral scheme
· Social hotel calendar and regular recognition events