Wealth and Personal Banking (WPB)
Wealth and Personal Banking is our new global business combining Retail Banking and Wealth Management; and Global Private Banking, to become one of the world's largest global wealth managers with USD1.4 trillion in assets. Our dedicated colleagues serve millions of customers worldwide across the entire spectrum of private wealth, ranging from personal banking for individuals and families, through to business owners, investors and ultra-high-net-worth individuals. We provide products and services such as bank accounts, credit cards, personal loans and mortgages, as well as asset management, insurance, wealth management and private banking, that best suit our customers' needs.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team.
In this role, you will:
1. To provide high quality service to customers
2. To support counter administrative work
3. To communicate effectively to meet various customer needs
4. To promote digital channel for customers
5. To assist in regulatory reports and returns
Ideal candidate profile
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• Minimum of one year proven and progressive financial services and/or retail sales experience or equivalent
• Strong communication, client focus and influencing skills
• Sound knowledge of services and the client relationship management system
• Local regulatory & license requirements
• Clear view on how to work with Compliance, Credit & Risk and Internal Control to ensure a balanced risk operating environment
• Able to communicate well in English and local languages
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within and inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website. /IC/*
Issued by HSBC Bank (China) Company Limited