Description de l'offre
Mortgage Support Officer, Isle of Man
Some careers shine brighter than others.
If you're looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
As an HSBC employee Isle of Man, you will have access to tailored professional development opportunities and a competitive pay and benefits package. This includes private healthcare for all employees, enhanced maternity and adoption pay and support when you return to work, and a contributory pension scheme with a generous employer contribution.
We are currently seeking an experienced individual to join this team in the role of Mortgage Support Officer
The Mortgage Support Officer role is based within HSBC branch network, based in the Isle of Man and dealing with all areas of back office servicing.
In this role, you will:
· Negotiate and discuss appropriate valuation needs with customers and external stakeholders
· Assist customers through the Mortgage journey from agreement to completion via telephone/email
· Offer solutions to existing Mortgage customers with our market leading rates
· Ensure we are adhering to our Global Standards and Sales Quality controls for KYC, CDD and EDD
· Liaise with the local advocates, ensuring security on all home purchases are in place and work with the Securities team in house.
· Collate and report Weekly Management Information to the Retail Branch Manager
To be successful in this role you should meet the following requirements:
· Past working experience in a relevant role, i.e. Administration environment is desirable but not essential
· A desire to find ways to continually improve the service delivered to customers
· Built effective networks across business areas, developing relationships based on mutual trust and encouraging others to do the same
· Experience of making prompt and practical business decision, even in times of ambiguity, considering various perspectives and taking responsibility for outcomes
· In addition to the details listed above, the ideal candidate will have attention to detail and clear focus and look to minimise regulatory risk.
· Knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook.
For further details and application information please click “Apply”
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
At HSBC we look to enable our employees to better balance their work / life priorities and have the flexibility required to meet challenging needs as they progress through different life stages. Where possible we will consider the following flexible working options: part-time working, job sharing, term-time working, and working from home and staggered hours. If in considering a role with HSBC you have a need for some flexibility in your working arrangements please discuss this with the recruitment team in the early stages of the application process.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment.
Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.