The Customer Advocate role is part of Retail Banking & Wealth Management, within the Service Recovery division in Edinburgh.
The Customer Advocate will have responsibility for their own case management, collation of complex file information and undertaking processing of daily work, lots of autonomy and being able to make own decisions, clear career development opportunities and lots of networking opportunities.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Delivering fair outcomes for our customers and ensuring own conduct maintains the orderly and transparent operation of financial markets
· Supporting achievement of the HSBC vision, Values, goals and culture in personal behaviour, actions and decision making.
· Contributing to team development, effectiveness and success by sharing knowledge and good practice, working collaboratively with others to create a productive, diverse and supportive working environment.
· Suggesting ideas and contributing to implementing actions that will improve customer service, quality or the way teams and individuals work together.
· Adhering to HSBC policy, procedures and control requirements applicable to day-to-day working, exceptional and project activities, and raise any concerns about actual or potential issues promptly, in line with reporting and escalation procedures.
· Continuously monitoring and gathering information to assess potential impacts and identify possible risks and opportunities for the business.
· Appling policies, procedures, practices and standards to their allocated tasks, taking responsibility for their own actions, to ensure the achievement of high levels of quality, effective risk management and regulatory compliance.
· Taking personal responsibility for understanding and agreeing performance expectations, completing the necessary mandatory training and developing the levels of capability and competence needed to be effective in the role.