Description de l'offre
Role Title: Credit Advisory Analyst
Business: Private Banking
New or Existing Role: Existing
· To assist Credit Advisors in supporting Relationship Managers (RM's) with the preparation and delivery of new credit proposals and renewal of existing credit proposals.
· Credit Advisory is the front line Team responsible for providing credit solutions to private banking clients.
Impact on Business
· To assist with the administrative aspects and timely delivery of new credit proposals and manage the annual credit review process in conjunction with Credit Advisors, RM's, the Credit Advisory Support Team (CAST) and Credit Risk.
· Be aware of deadlines with credit proposals (both new and renewal) and proactively manage/prioritise accordingly to deliver for the client.
· Ensure the optimal delivery of credit products and capabilities to our client base, in co-ordination with Credit Advisors and Relationship Managers, as appropriate to the client requirements and levels of complexity.
· Assist with credit administration tasks including daily monitoring requirements, report preparation and ad hoc project work.
Customers / Stakeholders
· Provide outstanding customer service at all times to internal and external clients.
· Adherence to all regulatory and HSBC Group controls in line with published guidelines.
Leadership & Teamwork
· Maintain and build strong relationships across all teams in PBGB, together with external professional firms, to ensure delivery to clients.
· To work effectively with the Credit Advisors, Relationship Managers, CAST and Credit Risk Teams.
· Lead by example, demonstrating core behaviours and values, including teamwork, focus, drive and determination.
Operational Effectiveness & Control
· Monitoring the adherence to published guidelines including implementation of any changes in GPB Credit risk policy/appetite.
· Management of and adherence to relevant risk measures/KPI's (e.g. overdue reporting).
· Maintain the quality and timeliness of all reporting.
· Establish and maintain excellent working relationships with Relationship Managers, Credit Advisors, CAST, Credit Risk and colleagues across the Group.
· Stay up to date with changes in published guidelines including FIM, BIM and Credit Policy.
· Liaise with internal and (where applicable) external clients to ensure that their expectations are met in a timely manner and understood.
· Support Credit Advisors in the delivery of new credit transactions to our clients.
· Proactive management of the key administrative aspects of the annual credit review process.
Management of Risk
· Is aware of the Operational Risk scenario associated with the role and acts in a manner that takes account of operational risk considerations
Observation of Internal Controls
· Maintains HSBC internal control standards, including timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators.
· Understands, follows and demonstrates compliance with all relevant internal and external rules, regulations and procedures that apply to the conduct of the business in which the jobholder is involved, specifically Internal Controls and any Compliance policy including, inter alia, the Group Compliance policy.
· Controlled Functions Only: The position outlined by this job description constitutes a “controlled function” requiring specific FSA approval under section 59 of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000. This particular position is defined as a “Customer Function” controlled function and, as such, the holder must ensure that their personal conduct complies in all respects with the first four Statements of Principle for Approved Persons and related Code of Practice for Approved Persons.
· Knowledge of credit process.
· Knowledge of CARM system.
· Knowledge of security and lending principles.
· Good organizational skills, attentive to detail.
· Strong interpersonal skills.
· Ability to solve problems and adapt to change
· Team player – ability to work well within a small team and work collaboratively across the wider business.
As a business operating in markets all around the world, we believe diversity brings benefits for our customers, our business and our people. This is why HSBC is committed to being an inclusive employer and encourages applications from all suitably qualified applicants irrespective of background, circumstances, age, disability, gender identity, ethnicity, religion or belief and sexual orientation.
We want everyone to be able to fulfil their potential which is why we provide a range of flexible working arrangements and family friendly policies
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to creating a diverse environment.