Description de l'offre
Role title: Content Strategist
Business: Retail Banking and Wealth Management
The Content Strategist should be excited to create and implement mobile-centred content strategies that make it simpler for our customers to understand and manage their finances, creating evermore personal and relevant experiences.
Working within a cross functional team, they will identify new areas for content and product development, lead testing and piloting of content and user experience throughout the product lifecycle and embody a culture of continuous improvement.
They will create concise, engaging copy that contributes to outstanding customer experiences, adopting a user-centred approach while also adhering to our style guidelines and local compliance requirements.
· Use research and outcome-driven innovation techniques to define content requirements and strategies to deliver desired customer outcomes
· Collaborate with digital product managers and cross functional teams, providing leadership on content throughout the design and delivery process, ensuring best practices are applied
· Conduct or manage user research, testing and piloting
· Interrogate internal data to identify new opportunities for content development and optimisation
· Advise on content management systems and processes to ensure content can be produced, found and improved efficiently
· Create strategies for localisation, testing and management of content in multiple languages and markets
· Create concise, engaging copy that helps swiftly resolve customer problems and facilitate seamless customer journeys
· Consistently review analytics to understand user behaviour and measure effectiveness; iterate content and messaging strategies accordingly
· Work with the broader content discipline to ensure content strategies are effectively implemented across channels; share ideas, learnings, and recommendations
· Ensure all content complies with brand, tone of voice and editorial guidelines, working with the Digital Customer Experience team
· Ensure all content complies with local legal and compliance requirements
· Ability to work with language translation services across global copy requirements
· Develop clear, consistent naming conventions and contribute ideas to improve upon content categorisation and navigation
· Help iterate content style guides, best practices and processes
What we're looking for
· Experience working as a Content Strategist, or similar, in a multinational and/or heavily regulated setting
· Exceptional eye for detail, copywriting and editing skills
· Strong digital (and preferably mobile) background, with demonstrable knowledge of user trends, emerging technologies and standards
· Experience of facilitating, conducting and/or commissioning user research and testing
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills to positively influence change
· Creative mind, full of ideas on new ways to create and deliver content
· Ability to analyse and optimise processes and content creation workflows
· Ability to convert complex concepts into simple, efficient experiences
· Proficiency in the agile development methodology
· Journalism, communications, or similar qualification
As a business operating in markets all around the world, we believe diversity brings benefits for our customers, our business and our people. This is why HSBC is committed to being an inclusive employer and encourages applications from all suitably qualified applicants irrespective of background, circumstances, age, disability, gender identity, ethnicity, religion or belief and sexual orientation.
We want everyone to be able to fulfil their potential which is why we provide a range of flexible working arrangements and family friendly policies.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to creating a diverse environment.