Description de l'offre
Commercial Clerk , HOST Operations
Grade of Role: GCB8
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
UK Operations provides operational processes to support the Global Businesses and delivery to their customers and we employ around 5,000 employees across the UK and in our global service centres. UK Operations comprises five functions: Consumer Operations, Wholesale Operations, Operational Services, Payment Operations and Financial Crime Risk Operations which collectively deliver operational processes for our Global Businesses.
As an HSBC employee in the UK, you will have access to tailored professional development opportunities and a competitive pay and benefits package. This includes private healthcare for all UK-based employees, enhanced maternity and adoption pay and support when you return to work, and a contributory pension scheme with a generous employer contribution.
We are currently seeking an experienced individual to join this team in the role of Commercial Clerk
The Commercial Clerk role is a client facing role responsible for providing excellent Customer Service while processing a wide range of transactional client needs, which in some cases may be very technical in nature. The job holder will be a point of contact for our Corporate/Commercial customers. Providing an outstanding customer service, to maximise customer satisfaction to the client and associated stakeholders.
In this role, you will:
· Provide daily operational support to clients such as general amendments to their facilities, providing training and support via MiVision (online card management tool), WebEx or telephone.
· Build and maintain relationships with clients through this support exceeding expectations and getting right first time.
· Respond to customer dissatisfaction and issues in a timely manner.
· Queries resolved to the satisfaction of customers, or are appropriately referred for guidance
· Identify opportunities where customers can self-service through Mivision (e.g. increasing card credit limits and ordering new cards and PINs) and highlight these opportunities to the Company Administrator.
· Work loads prioritised ensuring SLAs and deadlines are met
To be successful in this role you should meet the following requirements:
· Hold strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate at all levels of the organisation, as well as strong written and verbal communication skills
· Be able to gain an understanding of customers' needs and delivering excellent customer service
· Have a flexible and adaptable approach to change and will support others to respond in a similar way
· Contribute productively and support team objectives
· Customer Service experience is required with some commercial experience also an advantage.
· Remain resilient when under pressure.
· Have an analytical approach with sound attention to detail
The base location for this role is Birmingham
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
At HSBC we look to enable our employees to better balance their work / life priorities and have the flexibility required to meet challenging needs as they progress through different life stages. Where possible we will consider the following flexible working options: part-time working, job sharing, term-time working, and working from home and staggered hours. If in considering a role with HSBC you have a need for some flexibility in your working arrangements please discuss this with the recruitment team in the early stages of the application process.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment.
Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.