Description de l'offre
The consolidation profession consists of:
- Establish a consolidated reporting of a perimeter while ensuring in particular the technical validity of the information and the relevance of management analysis.
- Centralize and manage financial information from subsidiaries.
- Ensuring the reliability of reportings and respect standards group.
- To achieve a genuine work of financial analysis and suggest areas for improvement.
- Engaging in operational issues of entities and listening to their concerns about consolidation.
- Ensure a technological watch (standards, regulations and impact of developments) and contribute repeatedly to strengthen the process (quality of consolidation, management deadlines ...).
Level of Education Bachelor / Licence
Areas of study Economy, Finance, Accounting
Professional experiences 3 to 5 years
Languages essential English
Optional languages Hindi
Essential and optional requirements
Update the Foreign Exchange Rate board.
Ensure to check the cash remittance envelopes.
Ensure to record funds from each cash source on a Cash Count Sheet.
Ensure to deliver money in the Bank or coordinate its deposits.
Check the Foreign Exchange transaction of the cashiers and prepare the report required by Management and the Bank.
Prepare the general cashier’s Report.
Transmit the General Cashier Remittance Summary, Bank Deposit slips and the General Cashier Report to Income Audit.
Ensure the availability of small Money Float (local and US Dollar currency) for exchanging money.
Responsible for the petty cash float and the reimbursement of paid-out cash and Foreign Exchange transactions.
Perform spot checks for the balances of floats maintained in the organization.
Ensure to keep a record of spot checks performed and results encountered.
Handle additional responsibilities as and when delegated by Management.
· Power Point