Campaigns Assistant Marketing Manager – (12 Month Fixed Term Contract)
The Campaigns Marketing Assistant Manager role is based within M&S Bank Head Office located in Chester.
The role of the Campaigns Assistant Marketing Manager is to be responsible for a portfolio of campaigns and they will be required to develop and deploy these within a defined marketing process. They will also have responsibility for ensuring strong relationships are maintained and nurtured with key stakeholders.
This role will give you:
· Experience of delivering end to end campaign management
· Opportunity to work with M&S, the UK's most trusted brand in an open culture that is focused on the customer and delivering excellence
· Operate within a close team and collaborative culture
· Opportunity to focus on customer experience and place the customer at the heart of decision making
· You will be working with Adobe and standard Microsoft packages
· You will be offered induction training as well as on the job coaching and support
Ideal candidate profile
Your responsibilities will include:
· The development and deployment of multiple campaigns accurately, compliantly, on time and within budget
· Delivering creative customer communications that are compelling, balanced and not misleading
· Managing stakeholders, both internal and external
· Managing creative agencies and third parties to deliver campaigns and assets
· Ensuring all campaigns and assets delivered are legal and compliant with the relevant codes of practice
· Working collaboratively with a team of marketing colleagues to deliver first class marketing campaigns and initiatives
· Previous campaign management experience is essential
· Experience in email, print and digital channels would be preferred
· Experience in Financial Services or a regulatory environment would be advantageous
· Customer centric thinking
· Ability to proactively challenge decisions with a desire to create continuous improvement
· Experience in working to tight deadlines and budgets
· Strong stakeholder management skills
The base location for this role is M&S Bank, Chester Business Park.
As a business operating in markets all around the world, we believe diversity brings benefits for our customers, our business and our people. This is why HSBC UK is committed to being an inclusive employer and encourages applications from all suitably qualified applicants irrespective of background, circumstances, age, disability, gender identity, ethnicity, religion or belief and sexual orientation.
We want everyone to be able to fulfil their potential which is why we provide a range of flexible working arrangements and family friendly policies
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment.