The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at HSBC. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you're looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you'll be. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Our Markets business is one of the largest of its kind in the world. It combines sophisticated 24- hour global coverage with a detailed knowledge of local markets. Our services are offered both online and offline in more than 60 countries and territories worldwide. We specialise in foreign exchange, credits and rates, structured derivatives, equities and debt, equity and equity-linked capital markets.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as an Associate, Global Markets Corporate Sales .
· Identify sales opportunities that address specific needs for our clients and managing from identification to point of sale and through post trade process
· Service a portfolio of Strategic and Focus clients, including Transactional clients where required
· Manage and develop relationships with transactional clients, including those serviced over eplatforms for flow based business.
· Collaborate with other internal stakeholders, including Relationship Managers, Global Liquidity and Cash Management, and Global Trade and Receivables Finance, to service client needs and improve share of wallet
· Drive efficiency and profitability by championing adoption and use of relevant service offerings to meet client needs
· Grow deep and broad customer relationships to enhance the HSBC franchise and generate value added business
· Build and maintain business relationships with clients in assigned area of responsibility
Ideal candidate profile
· Bachelor's degree and relevant experience in a corporate sales role within a financial institution
· Strong understanding of the Corporate Sales business, its products, clients, systems and key processes
· Good understanding of Capital Markets, covering foreign exchange instruments and interest rate derivatives and an ability to understand and manage a diverse and sometimes complex, product set
· Hold relevant exams and qualifications to satisfy local and any cross border market regulations for non-advisory sales and trading activities
To be considered for this role, the relevant rights to work in Singapore is required.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by the Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.