A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Assistant Vice President, Customer Propositions
Customer Propositions and Management
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Assistant Vice President, Customer Propositions .
· Assist in implementing customer acquisition strategy, design customer journey and develop acquisition programs for designated segments
· Conduct regular competitor analysis and maintain abreast market information for on-going refinement of designated segment propositions
· Collaborate with different business units to implement portfolio programs, including end-to-end process management, target identification, budget planning, customer & frontline communication and campaign result evaluation to enhance the product penetration and profitability for designated segments
· Perform other responsibilities / duties as assigned by respective manager
Ideal candidate profile
· University degree in Business Administration, Marketing OR other relevant qualifications
· Minimum of 3 years' retail banking experience
· Frontline experience a plus
· Customer-oriented with strong business acumen and analytical skills
· Strong Self-motivation with good project management and interpersonal skills
· Proficiency in both English and Chinese
· Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.