Description de l'offre
Role Title: API Integration Architect
Business: Information Technology
New or Existing Role: New
· CMB IT is the technology organization that provides banking services to corporate and commercial banking clients. It provides a comprehensive set of capabilities that cover the global need of our clients.
· Global commercial banking has started the transformation journey 3 years ago, and is now entering a significant investment cycle to fundamentally transform our platforms. This will provide our customers and our staff with industry leading platforms with open architecture design, API and micro services, data insight / Machine Learning, and will operate on Cloud where possible. We'll also use latest technology, data insight, and tool set to support the significant growth ambition of the commercial bank.
· The role of the API architect is to define a set of micro services and APIs that will leverage the CMB platform and provide guidance to development teams on best practice for API development and help set direction for adoption of those services.
· Evangelize adoption and reuse API's across CMB's
· In additional the role will need to support the existing traditional integration patterns in use and provide oversight to those projects deploying these patterns
· Engage in the wider HSBC communities of practice a CMB best practice from those communities and ensure alignment with global HSBC strategy
· Working with the API delivery stream leads stream lead design and implements a set of REST API patterns and standards
· Provide ongoing project oversight to ensure projects align with API standards and take a lead in API governance and maintenance of the API catalog
· Design scalable, secure and resilient integrations solutions utilizing both traditional and cloud technologies (private/hybrid/public).
· Provide end-to-end ownership of solutions delivered to meet requirements, delivering the platform architecture required to realise both functional and non-functional capabilities.
· Ability to create clear, concise proposals for solutions and brokering agreement across multiple stakeholders. Strong experience of working with stakeholders across multiple disciplines; business analysts, product owners, testing teams and wider technical stakeholders.
· Experience of automating processes and procedures end-to-end.
· Define and sell a vision, but with the ability to deliver incrementally and provide immediate value to the stakeholders.
· Demonstrates excellent situational awareness and ability to appropriately react to a changing landscape
· Performance driven nature and excellent problem solving capability
· Ability to understand and further explain complex technical concepts
· Detailed knowledge of API standards, security and API development best practice
· Detailed knowledge of messaging based integration
· Experience in an enterprise environment including an understanding of traditional processes and procedures and how they may impact a digital transformation.
· Understanding of modern development and associated tooling, integration, technology, patterns and practices to design, build and continuously improve an automated end-to-end factory for software delivery, through the route-to-live and into production.
· Experience of CI/D pipelines, modern deployment and release methodologies including automated configuration and provisioning at scale.
· University degree in a technical discipline.
Relevant industry certifications.
· At least 10 years of relevant technical experience.
Experience of working in a large corporate environment.
Within HSBC certain roles are designated as Enhanced Vetting Roles. For these roles, all internal and external applicants are required (subject to local laws), to pass satisfactorily a series of additional checks both as part of the application process and, if successfully recruited into the Enhanced Vetting role, on an on-going basis. The Group reserves its position with regard to any steps which it may take in relation to any material adverse findings which arise either when the checks are first carried out as part of this recruitment exercise, and/or if relevant, on an ongoing basis.
This role has been designated as an Enhanced Vetting Role.
As a business operating in markets all around the world, we believe diversity brings benefits for our customers, our business and our people. This is why HSBC is committed to being an inclusive employer and encourages applications from all suitably qualified applicants irrespective of background, circumstances, age, disability, gender identity, ethnicity, religion or belief and sexual orientation.
We want everyone to be able to fulfil their potential which is why we provide a range of flexible working arrangements and family friendly policies
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to creating a diverse environment.