We run a portfolio of award-winning start-up projects operating innovative products in property and hospitality sectors. Our products have won great customer trust and interest and we are constantly developing our products to serve even more customers all over the country.
A great opportunity has arisen for a confident business student to join our small team in London for a part-time internship to fulfil academic requirements.
Business Intern Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyze business goals, objectives, and needs
- Mapping and understanding business processes, seeking optimization opportunities
- Work with the team to implement optimization tasks
- Perform research and analysis in support of operations
The internship will provide a great opportunity for someone who wants to create a track record of business analysis in the UK.
Duration: 4-6 weeks, min 30hrs a week. The internship is unpaid, contribution towards travel costs. Subject to performance we will provide a strong reference letter to support your future career endeavours.
Ideal candidate profile
- Business Administration or related major
- Experience in business analytics, process control, management systems a plus
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills