WELCOME TO A WORLD OF OPPORTUNITIES AT THE WORLD'S #1 BEST WORKPLACE, AWARDED BY GREAT PLACE TO WORK & FORTUNE.
A new era begins at the London Hilton on Park Lane.
Located in the heart of Mayfair, London Hilton on Park Lane was the first Hilton to open within the UK and is close to all that London has to offer. Soaring high above Park Lane, the hotel is famed for its unparalleled five-star luxury. With 453 spacious guest rooms, including 56 suites and a Presidential Suite, there is something for all.
2023 was the hotel’s 60th anniversary, which has seen the refurbishment of Executive rooms and suites as well as a re-development of the lobby level, including a brand new restaurant and bar.
· Competitive Salary & Benefits package - Quarterly and annual bonuses based on personal targets
· 28 days paid holiday increasing with service
· Exclusive high-street discounts through Perks at Work portal
· Industry-leading Team Member discounts on hotel stays for you, your family and friends
· Access to leadership and development programmes through Hilton University
· Exceptional Career opportunities and wellbeing programmes to help you thrive in the workplace
· Reward programmes, incentives and team member recognition, as well as long service awards
· 50% off in Hilton restaurants and bars (subject to individual outlets)
· Refer a Friend Scheme
· Uniforms provided and laundered complimentary
· Free meals on shift
What will I be doing?
As a Proactive MICE Sales Manager, you will analyse local market trends and competitor activity to recommend strategies that keep the hotel a leader in the marketplace through the development of future and repeat business. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Analysis local market trends and competitor activity to identify business leads
- Develop customer accounts and travel within the local area to drive business into the specific hotel/cluster and to increase market/customer share in all revenue streams
- Negotiate room rates/packages with corporate clients
- Develop and implement creative local marketing channels, including social media channels
- Prepare company contracts for the hotel in accordance with current business and pricing conditions
- Work within current business strategies and recognising potential opportunities
- Cooperate with other departments in the hotel to create an exceptional Guest experience and build strong, comprehensive sales programs
- Attend Sales events, as required
- Produce accurate and timely reports that meet the needs of the Sales Director and senior management to include the reporting of appointments, calls made and business leads
- Answer customer queries in a prompt and professional manner
- Manage staff performance in compliance with company policies and procedures
What are we looking for?
As a Proactive MICE Sales Manager serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Experience in a Proactive MICE sales role with a proven track record to close a sale
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work under pressure and under own initiative
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Knowledge of local market (desirable)
- Knowledge of hospitality
- Passion for sales and for achieving targets and objectives
- Degree-level qualification in a relevant field
- In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom.
- Documentation is required at interview stage (for EU Nationals share code requested to check EU Settled/Pre-Settled status)