Goodyear. More Driven.
This position reports to the Brand Manager UK & Ireland and is responsible for fully integrated brand activation, product launch programmes, digital marketing management & implementation and retailer marketing support.
· Support and develop brand building programmes including “Above the Line” (ATL), sponsorship, digital and social media.
· Support product launch plans to deliver initiatives across the organization to internal associates as well as trade customers, consumers and media.
· Full responsibility for the management and maintenance of the UK brand websites.
· Work with the UK and regional teams on search engine optimisation (SEO) incorporating the latest techniques including content creation, key words, tagging etc.
· Support paid digital media campaigns to deliver agreed KPIs.
· Working with key customers, take a lead role in the development of marketing value propositions, incorporating industry leading marketing practices to create brand advocacy, create demand and help achieve the customer sales targets.
· Support brand and product training initiatives.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
· Business or Marketing related degree.
· Previous experience in a marketing role across B2B and/or B2C.
· Experience of digital marketing (digital, PPC, SEO, social).
· Chartered Institute of Marketing qualification desirable.
· Knowledge of digital marketing best practices and consumer/trade marketing trends.
· Strong analytical organizational and interpersonal skills.
· Solid written communication skills.
· Computer literate e.g. Microsoft applications – Excel, PowerPoint, Word. Website CMS and social listening tools experience desirable.
· Capability to work independently as well as part of a team.
· Adaptable and able to manage a busy workload
· Competitive salary and bonus scheme.
· Competitive defined contribution pension scheme and life assurance scheme.
· 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
· Staff discount scheme on High street and leisure activities
· Private medical cover after qualifying period
Goodyear is one of the world’s largest tire companies. It employs about 64,000 people and manufactures its products in 47 facilities in 21 countries around the world. Its two Innovation Centers in Akron, Ohio and Colmar-Berg, Luxembourg strive to develop state-of-the-art products and services that set the technology and performance standard for the industry. For more information about Goodyear and its products, go towww.goodyear.com/corporate .
Job Segment: Brand Manager, Branding, Bank, Banking, Marketing Manager, Marketing, Finance