GE Renewable Energy
Renewable Energy Engineering Technology
If you want to start a career in engineering while still coursing the last year of your career, this program is for you! This is entry-level engineering program offers those with a passion to grow their leadership, business acumen, and technical skills while building a career with unlimited potential. Technical training program members lead by doing, gaining experience by working on projects alongside some of the brightest technical minds in the world
· This is a full-time, one-year leadership development program where members work within a GE business alongside experts in various locations.
· Support MWC Controls team in the parameter’s handoff, error corrections, test case execution, process documentation and basic software modifications for -107/-116 products.
· Learn and apply Scrum methodology.
· Global classroom experience and virtual coursework focused on technical training.
· Work in fully integrated team environment.
· Fuent English (oral/written). Able to communicate in English in a daily basis.
· Study Electronic Engineering career, Computer Science, Mechatronics or similar.
· Excellent basis in Electrical/Electronic/Software Engineering topics, electrical installation, power generation and industrial controllers background (ladder logic, Matlab/Simulink/, C/C++).
· Legal right to work in México. We will not sponsor individuals for legal permits or visas.
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com