GE Renewable Energy
Renewable Energy Grid Solutions
The Project Control Analyst will be responsible for managing Project Financials and supporting Operational Projects Management activities for the assigned portfolio, as well as supporting and advising Project Managers and other functions regarding project financials. This will relate to all types of projects, Fixed Price, Time and Material and large Software projects across the Europe region.
· Manages, track and provide analysis on the project budget at completion (sales, forecast estimates to complete, actuals, cost reconciliations, risks and opportunities, cash forecasts…) on a regular basis
· Performs financial analysis (budget deviations and identify root causes) for Project Manager, Project Management Office and HQ reporting
· Enters and maintains all project financial data in ERP (orders, invoicing, budgets…)
· Manages customer invoicing and tracking of billing milestones, as well as follows receivables collection
· Processes and tracks all revenue recognition per financial instructions
· Ensures POs and invoices are raised and tracked in a timely manner
· Liaises with customers, suppliers; Finance, Accounting
· Prepares and attends project reviews
· Tracks and monitors project schedules and activities, as well as takes steps to ensure commitments and deadlines are met
· Assists in preparing project quality/implementation plans and establishing guidelines for measuring progress
· Issues purchase requisitions including tracking of bill of material and related POs
· Supplier expediting, receipting, and Commitment & Accounts Payable interface and cleanup
· Operational reporting
· Other administrative tasks as needed
· AAT, Degree in Finance and/or considerable experience in a similar role
· Strong attention to detail, good analytical problem solving skills
"Applications from job seekers who require sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EU/EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post, as the employing body is unlikely, in these circumstances, to satisfy the Resident Labour Market Test. For further information please visit theUK Border Agency website ."
· Ability to anticipate, identify, and resolve financial issues
· Experience working within a matrix organisation and with minimum supervision
· The ability to work across different functions and sub regions
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
· Established analytical and project management ability
· Proficiency with GE’s Spirit & Letter, and GE Beliefs (GE Employees only)
· Working knowledge of Oracle, SAP or similar Projects Accounting modules
· Strong Excel, PowerPoint skills
GE Renewable Energy harnesses the earth’s most abundant resources – the strength of the wind, the heat of the sun and the force of water – to power the world’s biggest economies and the most remote communities.
With an innovative spirit and an entrepreneurial mindset, we engineer energy products and digital services that create industry-leading value for our customers around the world.
We see the promise of renewable energy everywhere we look. Our team has the courage, scale, passion, diversity and resourcefulness needed to deliver that promise wherever and however the world needs it
Together with our customers, we’re proving that no one ever has to choose between affordable, reliable, or sustainable energy.
We are unleashing limitless energy.
Follow us atwww.ge.com/renewableenergy or on twitter @GErenewables.
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
Follow us onTwitter , join ourLinkedIn Group or become a fan of ourFacebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of theGE Talent Community . Stay up to date on what’s happening at GE around the globe by checking out theGE Careers Blog .