GE Oil & Gas
Oil & Gas Measurement & Controls
As a member of a team, you will have day-to-day contact with Wechat vendor and Product line stakeholders to interpret business requirement into Wechat functions. You will gain exposure to other groups through networking and group learning activities. You can expect exposure to Marketing, Communications, Sales, Supply Chain, IT functions on in your career.
- Work with Wechat vendor to explore M&C official wechat account exploration to meet business requirement, bridge M&C account to BHGE systems via port to inter-extract data cross systems
- Analysis report and data from wechat backend to track and interpret users’ preference to support marketing and sales
- Responsible, self-disciplined, great work attitude, high energy level, mature and results oriented
- Excellent communication skills and problem-solving skills
- Be able to work independently with timely delivery of the project
- At least 6 months, 4-5 days/week (5 days are preferred), hope to be onboard as soon as possible
- Strong skills in Wechat platform exploration is a must
- Proficient in MS, Excel, Word and PPT
- English proficient is preferred
- Students with IT business degree is preferred
- Good sales/marketing/communications knowledge is preferred
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. We deploy minds and machines to enhance customer productivity, safety and environmental stewardship, while minimizing costs and risks at every step of the energy value chain. With operations in over 120 countries, we infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.