Description de l'offre
Aviation Business & General Aviation & Integrated Systems
The EHS Administrator Role supports the EHS team in all its functions to maintain compliance with legislation and protect our employees from ill health & harm as a result of workplace conditions. The role involves some technical knowledge of EHS, although not fully essential and the ability to process and handle confidential information. When dealing with personal information.
· Regular site EHS meetings
· Communication of EHS information including monthly updating of site EHS notice boards with current
· Recording of fire alarm checks made on site by Detect to ensure compliance with legislation
· Raise requisitions, administer follow on invoicing and problem solving. Ensure annual PO's raised on major spends.
· Managing the sites Accident & Incident recording and reporting i.e. Gensuite and reporting escalations to the HSE (Riddor Reporting)
· Administer, stock check and order all the sites specific PPE requirements such as masks and filters and spill equipment
· Administer the site contract with Johnson Apparelmaster for the supply of workwear (overalls)
· Obtain the purchase figures from Akzo Nobel and PPG for paints/solvents brought in during year. Load into spreadsheet for submission to EA
· Record keeping of initial injuries, nonrecordable and recordable accidents relating to Hamble. Verifying of hours worked by employees and contractors
· Raising RIDDOR reports to the HSE when required
· Raising visitor passes (GE and non-GE) on E-Pass system
· Administration of Employer Liability claims (Accident / Hearing / Illness) from both current and ex-employees
· Entering staff holidays onto TMS and maintaining records of all absences on staff planner
· Other daily administration as and when required. Assistance to colleagues
· No formal qualifications are required however, the individual will require a high level of computer, organisational and record keeping skills
Applications from job seekers who require sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EU/EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post, as the employing body is unlikely, in these circumstances, to satisfy the Resident Labour Market Test. For further information please visit the UK Border Agency website http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas-immigration/working
Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) clearance is required and must be maintained for this role. Please note that in the event that BPSS clearance cannot be obtained, you may not be eligible for the role and/or any offer of employment may be withdrawn on grounds of national security. Please see the link below for further details regarding the requirements for BPSS clearance
AtGE Aviation , we are imagination at work. Whether we’re manufacturing components for our GEnx engines or driving innovation in fuel and noise reduction, the GE Aviation teams are dedicated to turning imaginative ideas into advances in aviation that solve some of the world’s toughest problems. Join us and you’ll find yourself in a dynamic environment where our ongoing, substantial investment in research and development keeps us moving forward and looking ahead. At GE, developing people is embedded in our culture and integral to our growth. Here you’ll work collaboratively and across functions with the highest caliber talent, utilizing cutting-edge technology and processes. Whether it’s the next generation of ecomagination products or the future of aircraft engines, we’ve got the state-of-the-art resources to make those innovations a reality. If you’re passionate about aviation and looking for a career rich with challenges and unlimited opportunities for growth and advancement, then join GE in reengineering the sky through aviation innovations that will impact the globe for generations to come.
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
Follow us onTwitter , join ourLinkedIn Group or become a fan of ourFacebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of theGE Talent Community . Stay up to date on what’s happening at GE around the globe by checking out theGE Careers Blog .