EY Consulting is global practice with more than 70,000 people around the globe. We are building a better working world by transforming businesses through the power of people, technology and innovation. Our client-centric approach focuses on driving long-term value for our clients by solving their most strategic problems, and our consulting services are recognized by the global analyst community and our 25+ alliance partners. EY Consulting is made up of three sub-service lines: Business Consulting, Technology Consulting and People Advisory Services.
What you will do
As a member of Technology Risk Team, you will contribute technically to Technology Risk client engagements and internal projects including Financial IT Audit support, Third party-related or Regulatory compliance, IT Risk Management, Pre-assessment & pre-implementation services and others. You'll actively establish internal and external relationships and identify and escalate potential business opportunities for Ernst & Young within existing engagements. With clear focus on anticipating and identifying risks, you'll escalate issues as appropriate. You’ll also confirm that the work delivered is of high quality before it reaches the next-level reviewer.
Our Technology Risk Consultants and IT Auditors are creative, analytical, self-driven, effective collaborators and leaders who work seamlessly within integrated teams in different environments. You will have access to world class methods and knowledge, and innovative EY learning program (such as EY Tech MBA) with the opportunity to build a better working world.
Client delivery responsibilities
· Contribute to engagement team to integrate client’s strategy, process, people, and technology
· Participate as a fieldwork team member in Technology Risk engagements speciallyas fieldwork staff on financial statement audit support engagements by evaluating Client IT control environment and perform application control testing as well as data analytics.
· Participate as a fieldwork staff on business consultancy engagements in the fields of business process review, IT controls, risk management, business risks, independent quality assurance in ERP implementation
· Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication, and updating senior team members on progress
· Leverage data and technology to assist senior team members in providing innovative solutions to client’s challenges
· Assist in preparing high quality work products for clients and other related parties in timely manner
· Anticipate and identify risks within engagements and raise any issues with senior members of the team
· Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel
· Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures
· Build strong internal relationships within EY Consulting and with other services across the organization
· Maintain an educational program to continually develop personal skills of staff
· Contribute to people-related initiatives including recruiting and retaining consulting professionals
· Have a bachelor’s degree in the areas of Accounting/ Finance/ Management/ Business/ Risk Management/ Information System/ Information Technology/ Computer Science/ Mathematic/ Statistic/ Engineering from reputable university with excellent academic record. Master’s degree will be an advantage.
· Fresh graduate or has limited working experience (for Junior Consultant) and minimum 3 years of related experience (for Senior Consultant).
· Min GPA 3 out of 4 from reputable Universities
· Understanding on the principles of business management
· Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
· Fluency in Indonesia and proficiency in English is a mandatory, both verbal and written
· Fluency in using key Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Excel
· Have high ability to work individually and collaboratively with others
· Have high ability to work effectively under pressure and meet established goals and objectives within the specified deadline
· Highly motivated and a strong drive to learn including independent learning
· Ability to work across different disciplines, move into new challenges and develop a robust understanding of different industries
Additional qualifications (good to have):
· Have previous working experience in Internal Auditor, Risk Management, Business Process, Compliance or in Professional Services firm
· Familiar with business process modelling notation and tools (e.g. Microsoft Visio, Aris, etc.)
· Having basic knowledge in accounting, ERP system andIT Security.
· Digitally aware (understand emerging technologies, e.g. RPA, AI, etc.)
· Familiar with data visualization tool (e.g. Power BI, Tableau, etc.)
· Familiar with programming language (e.g. Python, SQL, etc.)
· Active in organization
Why work with us
· People who demonstrate integrity, respect, teaming and inclusiveness
· People with energy, enthusiasm and the courage to lead
· People who build relationships based on doing the right thing
· Diversity and inclusiveness are core to who we are and how we work
· EY amplifies social impact through EY Ripples
· EY enables rapid upskills of our people for hot skills required to enable the business and our clients through EY Badges program
· EY offers first-ever fully accredited virtual corporate MBA free to all EY people