As one of the world’s largest engineering consultancy companies and with more than 150 years of experience, TRACTEBEL is able to offer to its customers multidisciplinary solutions in energy, water and infrastructure. Its broad range of expertise extends across Europe, Africa, Asia, Middle East and Latin America, and allows to rise to our clients’ most demanding challenges with the same high-quality engineering and consulting services no matter where their projects are. TRACTEBEL is part of ENGIE Group, a global energy company and leading provider of electricity, natural gas and energy services.
For its “Controlling Team (Z331), the Finance Department of the Business Entity Belgium is seeking a Project Controller.
The Working Environment
Tractebel is an engineering company headquartered in Belgium with a world-wide presence and more than 150 years of expertise in energy and infrastructure projects.
The Finance Department of Business Entity Belgium responsible of business control, project control, invoicing and financial reporting of the Geographical Entity Belgium
· You independently control a portfolio of projects.
· You have regular contacts with Project Managers, you challenge the financial situations of projects, you monitor the various implementation elements: monitoring of hours, expenditure, fees, etc.
· You ensure that the data in the financial system are regularly updated.
· You manage the project invoicing plans and procedures.
· You are closely involved in the monthly closing and budgetary exercises.
· You have regular contacts with Product Managers and Product Directors concerned.
· You are involved in the training of project managers: explanation of financial concepts, use of financial tools, etc.
· You have a master’s degree in management sciences, business management or economics. A few years’ experience in a similar position would be an advantage.
· You have a good knowledge of French, Dutch and English
· You have an excellent command of office tools (MS Office) and you are particularly familiar with tasks relating to Excel (spreadsheet preparation and management), knowledge of SAP would be an additional asset.
· Experience in controlling of projects abroad with tax issues is an assets
· You integrate easily in multidisciplinary teams, you are sociable, dynamic and prepared to take initiatives.
· You have a strong analytical mind-set, you are well organised, accurate, rigorous, stress resistant and focused on meeting the schedules.
· You are assertive and defend firmly and clearly your point of view in case of differences of opinion.
What we offer
· An interesting and varied job in an international environment with a good work/life balance;
· A stable work environment where professional growth and development are stimulated (via the Tractebel School and the ENGIE University);
· An attractive compensation package with fringe benefits;
· A permanent contract to ensure the roles offered are in accordance with your skills, interests, career goals and lifestyle.
Tractebel welcomes candidates from all backgrounds, and actively promotes Diversity in the workforce.
· Posting Date: Sep 27, 2019