Demand Generation Manager
Organization: Digital - Boston, MA
ENGIE Impact delivers sustainability solutions and services to corporations, cities and governments across the globe. Comprised of existing and proven ENGIE Group businesses, ENGIE Impact brings together a wide range of strategic and technical capabilities, to provide a comprehensive offer to support clients in tackling their complex sustainability challenges from strategy to execution. Why join us ?
With 18 offices worldwide and headquarters in New York City, ENGIE Impact today has a portfolio of 1,000 clients, including 25% of the Fortune 500 Companies, across more than 1,000,000 sites. Uniting ENGIE Insight, Ecova UK, Red Engineering and the Advisory and Advanced Analytics division of Tractebel under a common umbrella, ENGIE Impact was created to engage with executives and organizational leaders to set tailored strategies and specific roadmaps to achieve their sustainability and zero-carbon objectives, across energy, water, waste and more, globally.
Ready to act Right Now, for Tomorrow?
As a Demand Generation Manager – North America you will oversee marketing campaigns and pipeline driving activities in North America. The Demand Generation Manager is responsible for the development of campaign strategy, execution, and reporting aligned to the Demand Generation Americas goals and objectives supporting both existing client retention and upsell and new client acquisition.
· Directly support the global demand generation strategy in North America through campaign delivery.
· Engage the market through content marketing, promotional campaigns, and account-based marketing.
· Ensure client retention and upsell through the creation and management of programs and campaigns.
· Generate and nurture lead pool through progressive engagement tactics and data-insights.
· Manage key content marketing initiatives such as webinars, events/virtual events, promotional incentives, and thought leadership.
· Manage email marketing channel.
· Conceptualize multi-faceted account-based marketing strategies to accelerate pipeline growth against client whitespace opportunities
· Collaborate closely with key stakeholders including: digital marketers, product marketing, product management, sales and delivery to ensure corporate and department objectives are met.
· Continuously measure and report on campaign KPIs and progress against department goals.
· Support the Growth Marketing department in corporate initiatives and programs as needed.
Do you tick all the boxes?
We are looking for talented and motivated people to create the future of sustainability transition . Join a rewarding and flexible work environment that encourages innovation and creativity and help us meet the energy challenges of today and tomorrow.
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or related field of study
· Masters degree preferred5 plus years experience as a Marketing professional in a corporate or agency setting with a track record of increasing responsibilities in Marketing.
· 1-3 years experience in B2B environment a must and SaaS business experience a plus Demonstrated successful track record of managing budgets and high-level marketing campaigns and strategies.
· Strong project and program management skills.
· Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills with the keen ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
· Demonstrated ability to motivate others.
· Self-starter with the ability to manage multiple projects and collaborate with a variety of colleagues, matrix relationships, internal clients, senior management, etc.
· Proficient in CRM (salesforce) and marketing automation (Pardot preferred), Microsoft office
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
· Posting Date: Oct 29, 2020