ENGIE is a leading energy and services company focused on three key activities: production and supply of energy, services and regeneration. Our 17,000 employees combine these capabilities for the benefit of individuals, businesses and communities throughout the UK & Ireland.
We enable customers to embrace a lower carbon, more efficient and increasingly digital world. Our customers benefit from our energy efficient and smart building solutions, the provision of effective and innovative services, the transformation of neighbourhoods through regeneration projects, and the supply of reliable, flexible and renewable energy.
ENGIE improves lives through better living and working environments. We help to balance performance with responsibility, enabling progress in a harmonious way.
Globally, the ENGIE Group employs 160,000 people worldwide and achieved revenues of €60.6 billion in 2018.
ENGIE are recruiting for a Customer Care Co-ordinator to be based in Salford M50 3BF. This is a permanent full time role working Monday - Thursday 8:00 - 16:30 and Friday 8:00 - 16:00. On offer is a competitive salary and high quality benefits package.
Process defective works within the defect liability period through to closing out in a timely manner. This includes latent defects and retention works. Effectively communicate to Customers, Clients and Subcontractors in a timely manner.
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
· Capture and process defects, using call logging software, within agreed timescales
· Process retention works identified by Maintenance Manager within agreed timescales
· Liaise with Subcontractors and Maintenance Team to rectify defects through to completion, within agreed timescales
· Close out defects in a timely manner
· Liaise with Customers to book appointments via internal Maintenance Team
· Diary management using Maintenance outlook calendar
· Liaise with Clients as required
· Produce reports as agreed with Customer Service Manager
· Assist all Customer Care Coordinators to process complaints through to closure
· Identify continuous improvement opportunities
· Prepare Invoice/chargebacks & record full details for monthly reports
· Any other reasonable management request deemed necessary to the business
Required Qualifications and Experience:
· Customer Service experience preferably in a call centre environment
· High level of interpersonal skills
· Computer literate
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Experience of planning, organising and prioritising workload
· Proficient in using Microsoft Outlook, Excel and word For more information about ENGIE please visit: http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.
If you are a disabled applicant and meet the minimum outlined in the job description, you will be given the opportunity to demonstrate your abilities at interview .
· Posting Date: Nov 1, 2019